Line Packer - 2nd Shift - $14.50 per hour (+$1.00 shift differential).
The Line Packer is responsible for the packaging of product into the various types of containers to be distributed to our customers that is not only safe to eat but meets all customer and internal specifications.
We need motivated and dependable people to work our 2nd shift (3:30pm to 12:00am) to help with our production needs.
- Ensure that all product is packaged in the correct packaging
- Ensure that all packaging information is correct
- Assist with changing over equipment when changing product
- Ensure that all utensils, equipment, and work area is maintained in a clean and safe manner
- Monitor automated equipment to verify it is functioning properly
- Follow all:
- Company policies
- Good manufacturing practices
- Food safety management system policies and procedures
- Sanitation procedures
- Safety procedures
- Assist other areas of production as needed
- Effectively communicate all relevant information to other production shifts and employees
- Immediately report any and all food safety and quality problems to Management
- Second shift is 3:30pm to 12:00am
- Overtime and weekends are required
Ellison Core Competencies:
The following Leadership Behaviors are important to the success of the organization.
- Develops Others.
- Customer Focus.
- Drive for Results.
- Motivating Others.
- Integrity & Trust.
- Peer Relationships.
Skills/Work Experience Needed:
- Possess a high school diploma or equivalent
- The ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide numbers with decimals
- Ability to read computer screens and enter data
- Read and follow work instructions
- Communicate effectively with co-workers
- Work independently with self-management
- The work environment and physical demands described below may be representative of those required by an employee to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodations.
- Production area can vary in temperature either be cool or warm depending on the season and possibly humid in the summer months
- Concrete floors are slippery, especially when wet
- Intact senses of sight, with corrective lenses are necessary
- Hearing and vision are required in order to be able to hear and read documents pertaining to the job.
Ellison Bakery is an equal opportunity employment employer where all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protect